- RSS Channel Showcase 1441098
- RSS Channel Showcase 3026199
- RSS Channel Showcase 1821886
- RSS Channel Showcase 5117836
Articles on this Page
- 03/21/17--09:09: _Community Conversat...
- 03/21/17--09:10: _AARP offers free ta...
- 03/21/17--09:11: _Como Community Coun...
- 03/21/17--09:12: _D10 board opposes l...
- 03/21/17--09:14: _D10 survey particip...
- 03/21/17--09:15: _Get the facts on bu...
- 03/21/17--09:16: _D10 supports Sholom...
- 03/21/17--09:10: AARP offers free tax assistance at Falcon Heights City Hall
- 03/21/17--09:11: Como Community Council has nine positions open
- 03/21/17--09:12: D10 board opposes longer patio hours at Gabe’s by the Park
- 03/21/17--09:14: D10 survey participants weigh in on Lexington Parkway improvements
- 03/21/17--09:15: Get the facts on butterflies at D10 Sunday Series
- 03/21/17--09:16: D10 supports Sholom Home request for tax-exempt financing
The City of Falcon Heights Inclusion and Policing Task Force is seeking input from residents and guests who visit the community in developing recommendations on how to build a more inclusive and welcoming community and develop policing practices that reflect … more
AARP volunteers will provide free tax assistance for low-income, elderly and handicapped individuals at Falcon Heights City Hall, 2077 W. Larpenteur Ave., on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9 a.m.-noon, through April 13. Volunteers will be able to help complete and electronically … more
Nine positions on the Como Community Council Board will be up for election at District 10’s annual meeting on Tuesday, April 18. The positions are: • Chair • Secretary • One representative from each of the four geographic sub-districts • … more
The Como Community Council board voted Feb. 21 to oppose a request from Gabe’s by the Park to expand patio hours outside the restaurant at 991 Lexington Parkway. The new owners of Gabe’s, as part of their liquor license application, … more
Participants in a District 10 survey overwhelmingly support a range of ideas—for changes big and small— to address traffic, bicycle and pedestrian safety issues along Lexington Parkway. More than 700 people took the online survey, the largest response in District … more
District 10’s Sunday Series will continue on April 2, when Sarah Weaver from the University of Minnesota’s Monarch Lab will talk about the precarious state of everyone’s favorite butterfly. Her discussion will include an overview of the monarch’s biology and … more
The Como Community Council board voted in February to support the request by developers of Como Park Senior Living for $18 million in tax-exempt revenue bonds through the City of St. Paul. The bonds would provide about half the funding … more